Our month long course teaches Tape Reading and Options trading.
If you choose our course, it will be for one of these reasons:
Options. You know that options offer more potential profit on less capital and can involve risk. You may have seen one of our $100,000+ trades or spoken to one of our members who participated with a smaller account. You want experienced veterans to teach you how to trade these powerful instruments. You want to know how a 5 point move in a $100 equity can yield a 50% return on a single trade.
Tape Reading. You feel like you're constantly late to the party for big trades or that technical analysis isn't getting it done. Learning to see what buyers and sellers are doing on a moment to moment basis was the key that unlocked our trading. It could be yours as well.
Market Structure. You want to know how the market works. You want to know how to reduce your commissions, how dark pools function and affect your trading, how unique order types obstruct your trades, and how you can take advantage of routing and rebate strategies that can deeply affect your bottom line.
Our Style. You're tired of boring, complex explanations. We remove the complicated terminology and keep our classes relaxed. You're not learning from a gray haired professor here. We are young traders that have crafted our techniques through our successes and failures in the market, making a living each day by our trades.
The Comprehensive Sang Lucci course contains a number of components:
1) Live class sessions. We teach twelve live class sessions taught on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights from 8pm EST to 9:30pm EST. Three classes a week for four weeks straight.
2) Video recordings of all classes. If you miss a class or just want to watch it again, you'll have access to each recorded class session.
3) The right to come back to future courses, for free. Keep learning from our classes until you are independently implementing the skills and strategies we've taught you, at no extra charge.
4) One month free access to the members only Sang Lucci Trading Floor and Private Twitter Feed. Watch Sang at work on a daily basis and get feedback on your positions from Sang and the rest of the veterans who have been with him for years. Beginners and veterans alike thrive on a daily basis.
5) Our proprietary 80-page course guide. The digital course book provides graphics, explanations, and examples of each concept for in-class review and at-home clarification.
6) 10+ hours of proprietary educational video content via Sang Lucci On-Demand.
Consider this an all you can eat buffet for your insatiable options
appetite. We feature entertaining explanatory videos delving into
everything from basic Puts and Calls to advanced Tape Reading and
options plays generating five and six figure returns.
There are two ways to pay for our course:
1) Single Payment. Make a one time payment and you will receive a $250 off the normal course price.
2) Payment Plans. Plans are available for three, four, or five month installments. Use this option at checkout or contact a Marketfy representative via the chat below for a custom plan.
Early Bird Special: Register for the course more than a week before the start date and you'll receive an extra $250 off the asking price.
At the end of our course, if you aren’t ready to trade options and read the tape, you’ll never be ready.
Our former students speak for themselves:
I am no longer holding onto losing trades and feel very comfortable in Tape Reading… Most of all, I have found a trading personality that I feel comfortable with. He and Pete have given me such confidence that I have made the final decision of become a full time trader. I am moving from the West of Canada to the East in less than 10 days to realize my plan as a trader. I highly recommend this course to everyone who wants to be able to achieve success in trading. For me, this is a life changing opportunity. Thank you, Lucci, Pete and Team.
Your class has helped tremendously…learning daily about tape reading, I will continue to watch your classes until they sink in… it really works…I made $550.00 today on NFLX by reading tape… That’s 10% of my account…Thanks for everything, really enjoyed the class, you explain in simple terms…I used to throw trades around not really knowing why, but you have showed the process of how and why stocks and options move…That’s Priceless!!!!!!
Anand Sanghvi aka Sang Lucci
Sang Lucci has been successfully trading options for over six years. He began his career at a proprietary trading firm where he studied the techniques of other traders while managing his own account. After a year of taking licks and learning lessons, Lucci was named head trader of his firm. In this role, he educated new trainees regarding various strategies and appropriate use of leverage while continuing to trade his own account. In 2009, he left his position at the firm to fully manage a personal family account. Through his trades he was able to increase the account value from below $50,000 to a closing value above $2.1MM within a two year period. In 2010, he returned to trading his own account while constructing SangLucci.com and acting as head trader of another proprietary trading firm. He left the firm in 2012 to launch his own hedge fund, which he currently manages full time.
Pete has worked within the proprietary trading space for the past three years as both a successful trader as well as a third party consultant for firm operations and risk management. His degree from James Madison University is in Quantitative Finance with minors in Mathematics and Economics. His specialty is the practical application of econometrics and the reverse engineering of arbitrage opportunities.
Resource Page A reference page with helpful content for new subscribers
Activity Feed Keep up to date on everything going on in the product
Blog Posts with actionable ideas and analysis
Videos Videos featuring the Maven's market commentary and insights
Sunday Outlook Video
Each Sunday Sang and Pete create a short video outlook for the coming week. Sign up here to get your free weekly dose of Sang Lucci options and Tape Reading expertise!