Ethan here from Marketfy.
I Just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know about a few promotions that we have coming up for you this month on Marketfy to help increase your sales and retention to current subscribers as well as a couple tech updates.
- Tuesday, March 17 (To: Leads, From You) – Luck of the Irish? On Tuesday, March 17th we’ll provide you copy to offer your leads a 14-day trial to your product in a 1-day promotion.
- Tuesday, March 24 (To Subscribers, From Marketfy) – Many subscribers don’t realize they can save by upgrading to an annual but it can be beneficial for not only you as the maven, but also for the subscriber themselves. Marketfy will be sending out one email letting subscribers know that they can save 17% on a annual subscription.
If you do not want to be included in these promotions, please reach out and let me know no later than 1 week before the promotion start date.
PORTFOLIOS: As I mentioned in the last post we are very excited about finishing up the new portfolio updates. The main improvements you will see are:
- More accurate performance calculation (including splits, dividends and commissions)
- Order types now include limit orders and stop losses
- More accurate bid/ ask pricing in option trades
- New internal order book system for matching complex orders
- Added stability improvements for orders
Testing of the new system was kicked off this morning.
FIXES: We also deployed a fix for 2 issues from within the Maven reports page:
- Lead/Sale producer can now be sorted from within the 'All Transactions' Tab (transactions can now be tagged as 'Maven' or 'Marketfy')
- An issue where sorting on cookie'd date for tracked clicks wasn't working on the 'Tracking Code' page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out – I’m here to help.
To a profitable march!