1. By using Marketfy or Benzinga Pro, you are indicating your acceptance of our Terms of Services, and your use of this web site and the information contained within (the "Content") is subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service agreement. Your right to use this web site and the Content is also subject to the terms and conditions of your written content license agreement, if any, with Benzinga Pro.
2. No Investment Advice. Neither Benzinga nor its staff recommend that you buy, sell, or hold any security. We do not offer investment advice, personalized or otherwise. Benzinga recommends that you conduct your own due diligence and consult a certified financial professional for personalized advice about your financial situation.
3. Copyright and Limitations on Use. You acknowledge that all proprietary rights in this web site and Content are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Benzinga and/or its licensors and independent third party information and content providers, and that you have no right or interest in this web site or the Content other than the right to access this web site and to use the Content in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this license. You agree not to infringe or violate the copyrights of Benzinga or other proprietary rights herein.
Only one individual may access this web site using the username or password that has been provided to you. Benzinga reserves the right to terminate an ID or IDs at any time based on violations of the Terms of Service. You may not use any automated computer program to access or retrieve Content from this website. In addition, you may not copy, redistribute, disclose, forward (by e-mail or otherwise), furnish or sell any of the Content or your password/username to any third party. All rights not granted hereunder are expressly reserved to Benzinga and its licensors and information and content providers.
4. Third Party Websites, Services, and Software. The web site may link to, or promote, web sites or services from other companies. You agree that Benzinga is not responsible for, and does not control, those websites and services.
5. Compliance with Applicable Law. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the use of this web site.
6. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimers of Warranty. Benzinga is not a registered broker-dealer or a registered investment adviser. You understand that this web site and Content is furnished for your personal, noncommercial, informational purposes only, and that no mention of a particular security in this web site and Content constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security, or that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that Benzinga and Benzinga services will not advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. Information regarding trading and investment as provided by Benzinga professional is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own financial decisions.
7. Payment Terms. At Marketfy, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you terminate your subscription within 30 days from the date of your order ("order date"). Your order date is the date you initial ordered your product or service. If you do not terminate your subscription within the first 30 days from your order date, you will automatically be charged the full amount for the next month following the first 30 days if you are set up on the monthly payment plan.
Yearly payment plans will be processed on your order date and will only offer a money back guarantee during the first 30 days of service. After the first 30 days, you will be unable to receive a refund.
Select products on Marketfy are offered for a one-time payment instead of a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, or annual amount. These products are properly documented on each of the product pages and will clearly state that it is a one-time payment purchase next to the price of the product on the product pages. Likewise, subscription services will clearly state if it is a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, or annual subscription next to the price of the product on the product page.
For all subscriptions, you will continue to be billed on a recurring basis for monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, or annual service until you cancel your service by calling our customer service team at 877.440.9464 or emailing your cancellation request to Support@Marketfy.com. No refunds, partial or otherwise, will be provided after the first 30 days of access or service.
8. Accuracy of Information. Neither Benzinga nor our affiliates warrant that this web site and Content are accurate, reliable or correct; that this web site and Content will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors in this web site or Content will be corrected; or that this web site or Content are free of viruses or other harmful components. THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND BENZINGA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
9. Disclaimer. USE OF THIS WEB SITE BENZINGA CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BENZINGA AND ITS AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE BENZINGA FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES, WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF THE BENZINGA PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE BENZINGA PARTIES' LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.